In order to increase the involvement of external stakeholders in improving the quality of education in Electrical Engineering Education, Advisory Board formed with the following structure:
Chairman : Karno Setyo Budi, S.Pd., MM, M.Pd (Deputy principal for Infrastructure and IT Sector, SMK KAL 1, Surabaya)
Secretary : Syamsul Jamal, S.Pd, M.Pd. (Deputy principal of Curriculum field, SMKN Tambelangan, Sampang. Madura)
- Ainur Rois, S.Pd., M.Pd (Chair of the Competency for refrigeration and air conditioning engineering expertise and chairman of the Professional Certification Institute, SMKN 1 Sidoarjo)
- Dicky Mahesa Putra, S.Pd., M.Pd (Teacher of Industrial Electronic Engineering SMKN 2 Lamongan)
- Angga Panca Alam Anugerah, S.Pd (Head of the Audio Video Engineering Study Program SMKN 5 Surabaya)
- Daeng Rahmatullah, S.Pd., M.T (Lecture of Universitas Hang Tuah Surabaya)
- Datuk Haryanto (President Director of PT Purnama Indonesia)
- Heru Subagyo (Consultants, Practitioners & Observers of Electricity)
- Muhammad Rahman Majid., S.Pd (Manager Operation Maintenance and Engineering PT Falcon)
The establishment of an Advisory Board is intended to:
- Provide advice and direction for education (Curricular, Co-curricular, Extracurricular) – in the implementation of the Outcome Based Education (OBE) Study Program.
- Suggest forms of learning that might be used to achieve the goals of the Study Program.
- Suggest to the Study Program regarding academic programs, research, and Community Service (joint collaboration).
- Provide information about job vacancies relevant to the Study Program for alumni.
- Suggesting ways to link together and maintain strong relationships with communities and to build effective institutional partnerships.
- Synergize in maintaining and enhancing the national and international reputation of the Study Program.
- Suggest feedback to the Prodi about alumni performance in the job market.
- Recommend how to improve and develop training and skills programs to meet the competency needs of Lecturers and / Students in OBE (Outcome Based Education).
- Recommend connections to potential internship / training opportunities for students, job opportunities for graduates, and joint research opportunities.
- Provide input on other problems deemed necessary in order to improve study program services (PT) in the education process.