International Student Exchange Program
Electrical Engineering Department – Faculty of Engineering
Universitas Negeri Surabaya
Considering the travel restrictions and border closures set by the Indonesian government related to Covid-19, Universitas Negeri Surabaya will not be able to provide international student exchange in the offline mode for the odd/even semester. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available.
STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
The student exchange program is the ideal path if your home university has a formal Student Exchange Agreement with Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Through the program, you can study at Universitas Negeri Surabaya for one or up to three semesters.
In this student exchange program, students will be free of charge from tuition during the student exchange program. However, the financing of accommodation, living costs, health insurance, and others will be the responsibilities of each student based on the agreement agreed by both parties.
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Has at least completed 1-year study period at home university.
- GPA min 3 out of 4.00
- Able to meet the minimum standards of English language proficiency by taking and achieving a specific result in the English language.
- Teaching, learning, assessments, and other activities are conducted in English.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to the student exchange program, you must contact the International Office at your home university to be nominated to UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA.
|IMPORTANT DATES||Spring/even Semester||Fall/Odd Semester|
|Nomination Deadline||January 15||August 15|
Exchange candidate should download the Unesa Application at http://oia.unesa.ac.id/
Note: Recommendation letter from the faculty signed by Dean/ Vice Dean/ Manager of Student Affairs or Manager of Education.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- The program will be conducted online in pandemic (due to Covid).
- Each participant will be allocated to an interprofessional, multi-nationality group facilitated by a facilitator.
- Online exchange activities include expert lectures by international speakers (1-2 sessions/month), group discussion synchronous/asynchronous (1-2 sessions per month), completing tasks/assignments.
Learning time commitment: 2-4 hours per week.
- Assessment: there will be some assignments (1 assignment per month), which could be an essay, report, or community visits.
- Credit Transfer is a mechanism for recognizing workload and achievement at a higher education institution with other higher education institutions. Transfer and Obtaining Credit is the recognition of the results of the educational process expressed in semester credit units or other measures to achieve learning competencies in accordance with the curriculum based on the credit offered in the host university (Unesa).
Students who are interested to join this program should send the required documents below
Universitas Negeri Surabaya
Electrical Engineering Department (A5 Building)
Kampus Ketintang, Jalan Ketintang, Surabaya 60231
Telp +6231-8280009 pes. 500-510
Faksimil : +6231- 8280796