Program Learning Outcomes (PLO)
The Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Education study program is to produce graduates of Bachelor of Education in the field of Electrical Power Engineering and Communication Electronics Engineering who can work as Teachers, Researchers in the Field of Education, Academics, and Entrepreneurs with the following descriptions:
- Able to synchronized the curriculum of electrical engineering education.
- Able to design, implement, and evaluate innovative learning programs that are effective and efficient in electrical engineering education.
- Able to apply the innovation research of electrical engineering education.
- Have extensive knowledge with the scope of general, social, and humanities knowledge that supports electrical engineering education.
- Able to communicate in the learning process using Indonesian and English both orally and in writing (General).
- Having a character of responsibility and commitment to the ethics of the teaching profession (General / SSC4.6).
- Have extensive knowledge in the fields of mathematics, science, and electrical engineering so that they can solve complex problems that are typical of electrical engineering education. (SSC2.2).
- Able to carry out analysis on research and development by following scientific writing rules of electrical engineering education. (SSC2.2).
- Able to design circuits, devices, and products of electrical engineering education (SSC3.1).
- Able to become a teacher who can apply their knowledge and skills to develop products of electrical engineering education. (SSC4.1).
- Having project management skills and business practices in entrepreneurship as a form of lifelong learning through formal and non-formal education/training (SSC5.3)
PLO vs SSC (Subject Specific Criteria) ASIIN